There is a seminar by PhD student Yerbol Khassen entitled “Ground-based high-energy astrophysics” on July 14th at 11 am.
The topics to be covered are:
– The results and perspectives in ground-based high-energy astrophysics;
– Review of the observations using VERITAS telescopes at Arisona;
– Methods of gamma-radiation detection;
– Technologies of data processing;
– Current state-of-the-art in the field and main challenges in future development;
– Latest results in blasar research and their contribution to understanding the universe.
Everyone interested in the topic is welcome to the seminar.